Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Good Wife


So everyone knows how much I love my husband, and how much I love to poke fun at him. Just as much as he loves me and makes fun of me. Aunt Kathy gave me Notre Dame tickets for my birthday. As we are standing in line, I noticed a LARGE WHITE ear hair out of David's ear. I was appauled. Not really sure if it was because it was so long OR just becasue it was white! Like any normal wife, I took a picture. A day later, David cut the hair. But for your viewing pleasure.....

2 comments:

Gabe said...

LOL, that's funny! I guess as we men get older our hair stops growing in certain spots and starts growing in others. At least it does with me.

Every couple weeks Heidi grabs a pair of tweezers and goes crazy plucking the hair from my ears. 16 years ago I never would've guessed she'd do that (nor would I have guessed it would be NECESSARY), but she does. She's a little OCD actually. Wants to get every last one.

Gabe said...

BTW, Diane commented on OUR blog, II then saw on her profile she followed YOUR blog, which is how I got here!